Friday, November 13, 2015

2015 Photo Contest Entry 032 033

2015 Photo Contest Entry 032

Subject: My nephew, Tyler, and dog, Jake
Park or Reserve, if applicable: Edge of wooded area, Maple Court Cul de Sac
Photo file name : Boy and His Dog (IMG_9567.jpeg)
Date of photo, if known : October 9, 2015
Category : D) People & Pets
Any comments? : When I have time to spend with my nephew, I try to
capture at least one image that sums up our adventure. On this day, he
and I took my parents' dog for a walk. When we reached the end of the
cup de sac, Tyler wanted to hold the leash. Between his excitement at
performing a grown up role and the sun shining against his face, this
quickly became one of my favorite moments.

2015 Photo Contest Entry 033

Subject: Bench in Duff Park
Park or Reserve, if applicable: Duff Park
Photo file name : IMG_9938.jpeg
Date of photo, if known : November 3, 2015
Category : C) Landscape,
Any comments? : While taking a recovery walk through the lower trails
of Duff Park, I paused to sit on the bench. I liked the visual
connection between nature and the idea of treating it as a donation.